Ready to become the strongest and truest version of yourself? Take your dreams and inspiration to another level and share that passion and zest for life with the world. Enroll in Teacher Training today and see firsthand how it will help you transform yourself mentally and physically.
About Hatha-Vinyasa 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training (Fall 2016)
This program will run from August 26-December 16th 2016
Future Yoga Teachers will meet every Friday night from 7 pm-9:30pm, Saturday 11am-4:30 pm, Sunday 12:30 pm-4:30 pm.
Schedule will vary occasionally to accommodate events and guest lecturers for the training. Occasional make-up sessions will be available.
Each trainee will be required to participate in one additional yoga class each week at The Mat Yoga in Saratoga Springs, Utah, and attend one meditation session each month.
Students can expect to learn
- How to teach an all-encompassing yoga class in a variety of styles with a foundation in Hatha and Vinyasa
- How to build strength in their personal practice and get more out of daily life
- The history of yoga and different styles
- How to sequence postures with breath
- How to build a loyal following of students and teach a dynamic range of classes
- The qualities of effectively teaching with inspiration and motivation to all fitness levels
- How to effectively use props such as blocks, straps, blankets and bolsters to assist students in and out of postures
- Yoga Philosophy
- How to sequence to music
- The Business of Yoga: How to be successful with your passion
- The principles of demonstrating during class
- How to read alignment and safely cue your students and assist them with hands-on adjustments
- Anatomy and alignment to avoid injury and ensure safety
- How to implement relaxation and stress-reducing techniques such as breath work and meditation
- Ethics for yoga teachers
This training meets Yoga Alliance criteria to become a 200-hour Registered Yoga Teacher. Graduation is not guaranteed and is decided based on participation, attendance, completion of homework assignments and final examination.
To enroll call 801.874.5180 or email email@example.com
See http://www.yogaalliance.org for more details on the hours breakdown and requirements from Yoga Alliance
To learn more about Lead Instructor Deahna Brown visit: www.hridakasha.com
You can email Deahna at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deahna would be happy to meet with you in person to answer any questions about the training.
More about the hosting studio: The Mat Yoga in Saratoga Springs Utah–visit www.onyourmatyoga.com
The cost of the training is $2699 and includes an unlimited membership at The Mat Yoga with 2 guest passes per month for classes for the duration of the training. Training provided by Lead Instructor Deahna Brown of Hrid Akasha Yoga. Deahna has practiced and taught yoga for more than 25 years. This training is also led by Assistant Instructors/Studio Owners Nic and Jessica Pacaro of The Mat Yoga in Saratoga Springs.
(Cost does not include reading materials. Books can be purchased used or new for under $150. Book-list will be provided one month prior to training)
- *Discount for those who pay in full: -$300 off = $2399
- *Discount for you and a buddy: -$400 off each enrollment= $2299
- $1000 Deposit Fee to reserve your spot in the training is required at time of booking
- 2nd deposit of $1000 due 45 days prior to training start date
- Remaining balance due 7 days before start date and must be paid in full before attending first class session
- All payments made via phone 801.874.5180 or in person at The Mat Yoga –1950 N Hillcrest Road Saratoga Springs UT 84045
- -$500 of initial deposit is non-refundable if canceled in advance of 45 days or more prior to start date
- -50% of all deposit(s) refunded if canceled between 7 – 45 days prior to training start date
- -25% of all deposit(s) refunded if canceled after 7 days prior to training start date